Changing camshaft, valve springs, Trunion upgrade, long tube headers, ATI damper, ATI overdrive pulley, supercharger pulley change, E85 flex fuel system upgrade, Adding exhaust cut-outs and dyno tune. With suspension springs.
We’ll have a booth set up. Come on out and ask your questions.
The 2019 Corvette ZR1 has made its official debut – marking the arrival of the fastest, most powerful production Chevrolet to date.
The ZR1 is powered by a new supercharged 6.2-liter V8 engine dubbed LT5, which is good for 755 horsepower and 715 lb-ft of torque. Compared to the 650 hp LT4 engine in the Z06, the LT5 has 52 percent larger supercharger, a more efficient intercooler system and a dual-injection system with both direct and port injection. Unlike the C6 ZR1, which could only be ordered with a 6-speed manual, this new model will be available with both a seven-speed manual and an eight-speed automatic transmission. Chevy also says it will do 210 mph.
Read more about the Attention World: the Corvette ZR1 is Back and it Has 750 HP at AutoGuide.com.
Been busy but this is the latest 2010 Hennessey Camaro just upgraded the rotating assembly to a stroker 418, upgraded the fuel system, added an intake chiller and a few other mods.
This is just a few.
Well folks, it’s starting to get a tad bit warmer out there! Now’s the time to make sure you’re ready to conquer these grueling heat waves. Driving anywhere in excessive heat can be bad enough, to make things worse.. being broken down somewhere in excessive heat is the worst! During season changes, your car takes a beating from weather conditions. Continuous heat can cause specific problems, but if you’re aware of these signs and problems you can tackle these problems head on with confidence. It’s a great idea to check over your vehicle to ensure it’s proper condition during the upcoming hotter days. These tips will get you going in the right direction for heat preparedness while driving.
- Battery Life – In hot conditions, your car’s battery life begins to dwindle more quickly. Keeping track of how long your battery’s been in your car is a great starting point. In extreme heat, 60 month batteries can shorten lifespan to just roughly 2-3 years. Heat causes battery fluid to evaporate, this damaging the internal structure of the battery. A malfunctioning component in the charging system, usually the voltage regulator, allows too high a charging rate. That’s slow death for a battery.
- Cooling System – If you’ve ever sat in traffic during a hot day, watching the temperature needle on your vehicle’s dashboard, slowly inching upward, you know how scary it can seem. A hot engine, after all, isn’t just a temporary inconvenience; serious damage can result. Your smartest way to prevent engine overheating is to perform regular checks and maintenance on your automotive heating and cooling system. It’ s critical to keep your vehicle’s antifreeze changed as often as recommended by the manufacturer. Swing by Certified Car Clinic and have us check all of your radiator hoses on a regular basis. Higher outside temperatures can cause the hoses to wear out more quickly. <<Quick Tip>> If your vehicle seems to be overheating, turn your AC off. This allows the engine to not work as hard and create as much heat. If worst comes to worst, turn your heater on full blast. This will transfer heat away from the engine bay. Of course, it will also transfer heat toward you, but your comfort is a lesser priority than the engine’s at this point. If these measures don’t work in short order, then you’ve definitely got a problem, and you need to stop driving and figure it out.
- Tires – Keep an eye on the air pressure in your car’s tires. Heat expands and raises the air pressure in the tires. The pressure should be checked when the tires are cold and not overfilled. Even driving a mile or two in hot climates will cause an increase in the pressure. In this situation, it is better to invest in your own tire pressure gauge. Don’t forget about your stored vehicles! Over time, sidewalls begin to crack and deteriorate as well as create flat spots when exposed to heat for extended periods of time.
- Interior – Investing in a sun shade can make a huge difference! Whether it be comfort or conditions, protecting the interior of your vehicle from the heat can significantly reduce costs everywhere. Dashboards are more prone to heat damage and unsightly cracking when exposed to the sun’s heat and rays over time without protection. Remember to use caution with items that you install or leave inside your vehicle. I personally had an aftermarket baby-view mirror melt off the rear window during a summer weekend in Palm Springs, CA.
- Oil & Air Filter – Your engine will be running under harsher conditions and you do not want the oil to breakdown. Checking your oil more constantly in the summer will prevent any unknown issues. Running a heavier oil weight during the winter may not be suitable for the summer conditions. Ensure you’re using the proper oil weight before filling up. Keeping an eye on your air filter is also a great idea. During the summer, wind gusts can carry all sorts of debris from sand to small pebbles. All of this gets caught up in your air filter and creates less filtration and more clog! Air filter’s are normally pocket change and literally assist your car in breathing.
Hopefully we’ve covered the majority of the basics for taking care of your vehicle in the heat and have somewhat prepared you for the upcoming hotter days. But just in case, feel free to stop by Certified Car Clinic and have us give a thorough summer inspection on your vehicle.
What’s Going On In The Shop…
What’s Coming Up!
Once again, CCC Motorsports is hosting a HUGE Dyno Day AND Car Show! we’re celebrating the Grand Re-Opening of our shop as well as the beautiful return of Spring! Not only will we be having a Dyno competition and Car show, we will also be awarding trophies to lucky participants in several categories.. as well as having an awesome RAFFLE! We’ve been working exclusively with your favorite manufacturers to get some awesome raffle prizes and goodie bags. So if you’re not doing anything on May 31st, 2014 at around 9am-2pm you should stop by! Registration’s $45 day of for the DYNO COMPETITION ONLY! Pre-Registration is $40! So stop by and save some money. Each Dyno Participant receives a free meal voucher, raffle ticket, and goodie bag! Car Show Participants can purchase the same vouchers for just $10 which will include the raffle, meal and bag! If you just feel like enjoying some high horsepower and some beautiful cars, we’d love to have you! Come meet the new technicians and owner & have an overall good time at CCC Motorsports.
A lot has been going on in the shop lately. Aside from our New ownership and new highly trained technicians, we have some pretty sweet builds going on! Ranging from super cars to off-road performance vehicles, we have a lot of diversity going on around here. Hurry in and get your car on that Dyno before the Springtime rush! Don’t forget, April showers bring May flowers.. we’ve got plenty of space here to keep your car dry, while we do your oil change!
Speaking of Spring, it’s the best time to get out there and go for a good scenic drive with the family. Whether you’re driving down PCH or through the back roads, it’s best to check your vehicle beforehand to prevent any unexpected situations. Spring can be considered the most trying season for drivers, as the elements can change drastically without notice. Esurance suggests that with winter fading in the background, rainy days, flooding, and slick roads can be especially hazardous. In many states, Winter wreaks havoc on roads, causing potholes and other various nuisances. In areas mutually shared by animals and people, animal activity is especially high, as hibernation is coming to an end. Keep an eye out for that light-stunned deer in the middle of the road near dawn or dusk! Not only are the animals coming out of hibernation, but the cyclists are also frequenting the roads and enjoying this wonderful season as well. Spring is a great time to get out there and safely enjoy the roads. CCC can definitely take care of any issues you find during your inspection.
Now to get to these sweet builds!
We have a 2013 Ford Raptor in the shop right now getting some awesome upgrades! We have a Whipple 2.9L Supercharger going on a fully built engine with various Stage II Upgrades going in all around! This customer provided us with some parts and we were happy to install them for him. We’re expecting over 650 rwhp from this truck! That’s faster than many muscle cars!
*Feel free to buy your own aftermarket accessories and come to us for install!*
This 2013 Ford Mustang is a beast in the making! We’re completely tearing down this engine and blue-printing the entire thing! This customer added on a Vortech Supercharger, Auburn Lockers, JLT Oil Separators, and much much more! Pushing 14 lbs. of boost, this 5.0 Coyote will rumble any street after we’re done with it!
1960’s produced some gorgeous cars which are highly sought after this day. This beautiful 1964 Buick Riviera is definitely a sight in itself! We went ahead and installed AirTech Shocks and kept this beauty’s driveability prestine as can be.
When tackling electrical issues, we’ve got you covered! Chevy Novas are notorious for unpleasant electrical surprises. This 1965 Chevy Nova II came in for complete paintless rewiring and we haven’t broken a sweat.
All in all, we’re having some pretty interesting builds come through these bays. Only thing missing is yours! Stay tuned for more upcoming events and builds at CCC Motorsports, Southern California’s premier dyno tuning and auto repair facility.
We’re proud to announce the arrival of our DiabloSport tuning software. With the arrival of this package, we are able to broaden our application base and really customize your vehicle to your liking. Whether it be more horsepower, gear tuning, retuning, or just an increase in gas mileage, we have you covered with the DiabloSport software. We offer three different tuners. Check below for which tuner suits your application best.
To celebrate the arrival of the DS Software, CCC Motorsports is also proud to announce the CCC Big 3 Dyno Shoot Out!